Ok did some coding today.
There’s the first real build. !!!!
Please test it NOT on production 😉
Don’t except error handling in this version.
The tool is quite easy to understand.
1. Run the exe on you MOM server (with the MOM SDK installed).
2. Press on “Get MPs”. And wait.
3. Navigate to your rule group. You can rightmouse click to do the actions enable/disable all rules or selected rule group.
4. If there are rules in the rule group they are displayed in the rule list.
5. Select the rule you want to change. For now you can only change : disable/enable the rule and the CompanyKnowledge fields.
6. Press the update rule(s) button to process the changes. Only the selected rules will be processed.
7. OR if you want to set a value for all the selected rules you can fill in the value in the rule detail box and then press the mass rule update button.
Please give me some feedback on this tool!!!!
see for the download:
see below for some screen shots.
Have fun with it Michel