This afternoon my computer decided it had done enough for me and tried stopping me from compiling the prismcontrib project. I have signed the prismAg assemblies for an experiment I will be posting about this week, but for some weird reason I got an access denied error when I tried rebuilding the solution from the console.
It turns out I am not the only one with this problem. Aaron Zpancic posted a solution to this problem on his weblog: http://blog.devstone.com/aaron/2005/12/01/AccessDeniedWhileSigningAssembly.aspx
The reason why I didn't have the correct permissions is unknown, but I think some update to my machine must have messed it up. Now it's time for some silverlight and prism fun 😉