Tomorrow morning I wil try my luck at exam 70-649 TS: Upgrading Your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist. which is a complete mouthfull of title.
Exam topics covered
The following list includes the topic areas covered on this exam. The percentage indicates the portion of the exam that addresses a particular skill.
70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
• Configuring Server Roles (30 percent)
• Maintaining the Active Directory Environment (32 percent)
• Configuring the Active Directory Infrastructure (38 percent)
70-642: TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
• Configuring Network Access (49 percent)
• Deploying Servers (51 percent)
70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications, Configuring
• Configuring Terminal Services (32 percent)
• Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure (30 percent)
• Configuring Security for Web Services (38 percent)
I did not see things like those percentages yet with these preparation guides…
I think it is a good idea this way…