The not-so-distant future might bring Microsoft Flashlight
- An update for the Adobe Flash player that actually is the Silverlight plug-in that contains an emulator for Flash applications
- An update for the Silverlight plug-in that has an emulator for Flash applications.
All the nice things this would cause:
- Silverlight and Flash support nearly everywhere.
- No need to keep on developing Moonlight where Flashlight is present.
- A platform that cannot be ignored by Apple
- No competition between Flash and Silverlight so no urge to improve the Flashlight.
I know it is wishful thinking and it will take for ever but I can dream, right? Let’s see who registers Flashlight.net first…