More and more technical content is put on the web as online video/presentation feeds. This can be a very convenient way to get up to speed on a certain topic. Some interesting sites with online content:
- Parleys.com: A JavaPolis initiative, this site hosts a lot of the talks on the JavaPolis and SpringOne conferences, although there some talks from other conferences available as well.
- JavaOne Online: a lot of the JavaOne talks are available here.
- TheServerSide techtalks: mostly one-on-one interviews with "thought leaders" on certain topics.
- Google TechTalks: large array of topics presented at google. Requires a bit of searching, and the talks vary greatly on quality.
- Eclipse Live: all content gathered around Eclipse: demos, presentations, podcasts, etc. Must-look resource if you want to keep up to speed on Eclipse.
There are lots of other places to look for technical video content. Feel free to comment if your favorite presentations collection is missing! 🙂